Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baby "P"

"P" might have been the easiest baby to photograph that I've ever had.  I don't think I heard one peep out of her the entire session until it was time to eat.  So content and easy going. She was really strong for being a few weeks early too...held the first pose all by herself...no composite here :)  Must be her relaxed and wonderful parents.  I love the expressions in the photos of them holding her.  My favorite part about newborn sessions is hands-down seeing, feeling, and capturing the way new parents look at their little bundle of wonderfulness.  Brings me back to how I felt with each of mine.
Without further adieu...here is little "P".



1 comment:

  1. so happy for megan!! she is just adorable and you captured her so well!! love these pictures!! can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete