Thursday, August 12, 2010

A new love...

This is my newest "love".  Treated myself to a new product only for the sake of sharing it with you all!  Of course it was completely self-less (only the best for you all) and I would never indulge in printing off gorgeous pictures of my little boys for my own satisfaction.  Anyway, enough about me...take a look at these gorgeous float wraps!! 
Float wraps are a creative way to display your photos, no framing needed.  I literally took them out of the box and hung them with a thumb-tack (no measuring either...I'm just not that kind of gal :).  They are so lightweight and classy I can hardly stand it!   Your print is wrapped around a padded board and fitted with a mounting block so it seems to float off of your wall for added dimension and interest.   
They come in so many interesting sizes to create a gallery in virtually any space you have in your home (I did an 8x12 and 12x12). You know that odd wall that nothing fits on...these would be a great addition to that space. Seriously, you have to get yourself a few, you won't regret it!
Happy creating!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment