Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Taking our blog hostage for selfish purposes...

So I love to show off my kids...that's no secret! Josiah was taking a great nap so Andrew and I ran outside for some fresh air. It felt wonderful and I can't believe what few months does for a toddler's coordination. He's no Joe Mauer, but he can certainly hit the ball 100% further than he could in the fall. He had his 2nd birthday recently, along with the age 2 comes many things :)

70% of the time Andrew looks like this.....



The remainder of the the time...he looks a little more like this....




Oh, the emotions of a 2 year old! I can sympathize with him though, this is about what I looked like when I was pregnant :)

I can't bring myself to cut his curls yet...it's a little long and I'm risking it turning into a full fledged mullet, but this is still quite possibly my favorite view of him.



And here is our adorable neighbor friend. I couldn't resist snapping a few of him while we were out playing, he's just so stinking cute!


Thanks for letting me show off a little! Your turn Sonja...

No comments:

Post a Comment